Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Going Back to School

In life the more I live, the more I learn about myself. Going back to school after almost seven years has been a challenging but exiting experience. I have learned not only to adjust to a new lifestyle, but also to appreciate my education and learning experience. It has been a pretty cool journey for me and now that I know how much this really means to me, I feel proud I am in the right path trying to accomplish one of my most desired goals “Get my Bachelor’s Degree”. I feel the more knowledge I get the more curious I become about the global aspects of life and business. I certainly have to confess I had learned a great deal with the global management classes and I believe that one of the most challenging projects we have to do is the one of analyzing ourselves and finding our strengths and weaknesses. Finding the solutions to our problems and learning about ways to help our weaknesses disappear are not easy tasks, but we certainly can accomplish them with perseverance and motivation; two skills that leaders cannot lack. I believe that I can become a global leader and that is why I have been doing everything that is within my reach to improve my leadership skills and global expertise.

No comments: