I feel pretty good about myself and the things I have been able to accomplish in my life. I always look for new ideas and ways to improve my skills. I used to avoid conflict and ignore difficult situations. Now, I love facing many challenges instead of avoiding them. Therefore, I am able to set my mind to find ways to overcome any difficult situation or conflict that may arise and overcome them.
One of the things I cannot control about my personality is that my mind is in a constant thinking process and I cannot stop it. I feel there are so many things for me to do and I do not have the time to implement them. Whether it is in the house or at school I am always thinking about ideas to improve the systems that are in place. Such as, the organization of my desk, papers or ways to improve the networking in the GBMA I may be a perfectionist and my husband may think of me as an extremely active person, yet I think it is what is in my mind that keeps me going. I cannot stop until things are completed and my goals are achieved.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment