After all the problems I have gone through, the 2006 year has been full of positive accomplishments. I see this year as a very successful one because I have been able to accomplish many of my planned goals and many unexpected achievements have occurred as well. First, I passed all my classes in my first CSUSM Spring and Summer Sessions. Second, I got accepted to a Study Abroad Program in Japan. Third, I passed my citizenship test. Fourth, I was elected as a president of the Global Business Management Association, and finally I learned a lot of useful information from my Fall 2006 classes.
To conclude my 2006 successful year, I will receive my U.S citizenship and be eligible to apply for a United States passport on December 13th. In Addition, I will start learning Japanese so I can have some knowledge and good understanding of the language to enable a smoother transfer into Japan.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment