I have a very optimistic outlook about my 2007 year. The Asian Studies classes, the traveling experience to Japan, the culture learning process, the relationships that I will build, the new languages I will face and the many other aspects involved in my trip to Japan are just a few of the reasons why I am so excited about this year. It is because of this that “Nothing will stop me from going, no matter what it costs me”. I know that in the end I will get compensated in many ways, not only guaranteeing a good position in the global business field.
I plan to apply for internships while I am in Japan so I can do my GBM 497 Abroad and gain Asian business experience, preferable as a marketing consultant or something related to my area of marketing or business development. If I don’t get any affordable offers for Japan, then I will apply in Spain for a paid internship. Nevertheless, I cannot control the outcomes, but I am looking forward to experiencing an internship for a foreign company whether I end up staying in the U.S. for the summer or working abroad.
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment